Wednesday, December 3, 2008

cyclop


Cyclops: Ram, get a clean one
(ODYSSEUS searches on his knees for the skewer, hiding it.)
Odysseus:No, no, no, it's all right,really. I'll pick it up.
Cyclops: Ram, a clean skewer!
Odtsseus: (From under the table): No, really.
Cyclops:LEAVE IT ALONE!
(RAM exits. ODYSSEUS, on his knees looking, gets near the door.)
Odysseus: That;s the way I am, sorry.I hate losing things.
Cyclops: My men, my money. My way home.
CYclops: Your life next.
Odysseus:That I don't mind.Just hate losing things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With a budget in mind, you can compare with different stores to see how
large of a diamond you can get in the best quality or just the largest in general if you're not concerned with how it looks. When in doubt, you can always take your high quality Cubic Zirconia gold or platinum jewelry to a local jeweler to be professionally cleaned and polished. Like color, we can settle for impure diamonds because our normal, human eyes won't
be able to see them.

my blog ... oval shaped engagement rings